It's On Us: A Week of Action
Join us as we continue to raise awareness around sex/gender discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual violence. Events are aimed at empowering all Spartans to take an active role in creating a culture of caring and respect at MSU. These events are scheduled to occur Monday, March 20, 2017 to Saturday, March 25, 2017. All events are free and available to both students and staff at MSU. For more information or if you have any questions, call the Office of Institutional Equity (OIE) at 517-353-3922.
Monday, March 20, 2017:
- Therapy Dogs - 7-9PM at MSU Library
- Kickoff It's On Us Poster Contest - go to MSU It's On Us Facebook page or titleix.msu.edu for more information
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Selfie Spots & Giveaways - 11AM-1PM at locations TBD
- Movie Screening of "Audrie and Daisy" - 7PM at Business College Complex N100
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- ASMSU Pledge Drive - 9AM-3PM at The Rock
- Sexual Violence Advisory Committee Open Forum - 7-9PM at MSU Union Ballroom (2nd Floor)
Thursday, March 23, 2017
- Guest Speaker: Don McPherson - 7PM at Erikson Kiva
Friday, March 24, 2017
- Student Leadership Institute: Engaging and Empowering Men to Prevent Campus Sexual Violence - register at titleix.msu.edu
Saturday, March 25, 2017
- Zeta Psi Art Show - 7-9PM at MSU Union
Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested at 517-353-3922. Requests recieved will be honored whenever possible.
WHO WILL WORK TO END SEXUAL VIOLENCE? SPARTANS WILL.